Aug 26, 2010

:)



 carry mark:
alhamdulillah..satisfied with all the marks
hope that "A" will come to me :)
yeah, and of course i want 3.5 and above
for my future sake kan dear?

changing plan:
sob sob..(daus..anis pnjam tau sob2)
i want to go back home
but there are too much circumstances appear
1) i have no outing book
                                           2) i want to wear other attire besides baju kurung
 3) i am late enough!
   soo...there no other choice for me
  then i call mama and tell her what is happening actually
    i feel so sad until my tears drop when i speak to her :'(
sorry mama..
but thanks to my dear daus
   he always there when i'm sad (thanks a lot dear)
and he makes  me smile again and again

break fast:
nasi putih with daging :)
and i have it with my dear daus
2nd time we had break fast together
hee...
and he bought me BIG APPLE!
i love it very much!
we talk a lot while eat :)
about our childhood time
about "kari" and others
haha
and i enjoy it very much
hope we can have it again next time :)
thanks for everything dear..
luv u lah!

smile :)



3 comments:

  1. yup,3.5 and above!
    dun mention syg,when u smile.its make me happy..
    that is why I want to make u smile all the time.. ok?
    mm.love u more lah syg! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cehwah!
    uolss x syg i ke?
    hahahh, big apple?

    ooo,
    rumet mintak susu pun x dpt!!
    **geramm**

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha....syg jugak la sharil... :)
    majok lak die..
    yup..BIG APPLE!hehe

    ops..pasal susu tuh....
    eden no komen... :D

    ReplyDelete